Saturday, August 24, 2013

Deep Burger Thoughts.

I wanted to share a "deep thought" with you... my very few readers...

I don't ever try to be rude, mean, ignorant, or hurtful on this blog... On the contrary, I try to be very honest and transparent in my own reviews.  I have eaten WAY too many burgers over this last year, and therefore my 'burger palate' has become much more discerning I suppose.

I realize there are times that we bring in a large group, but I do my best to give the restaurants a heads up (while some of them STILL decide not to mention that Sundays are Brunch only...grr...)  I also stand behind the fact that our "ranking sheets" speak for themselves, and service is a HUGE factor in the success of a meal/ BBBC meeting!

I love to support local businesses, and will continue to do so.  On behalf of the entire BBBC, I want to thank each and every person who owns/operates/works in a local burger-slinging-establishment!  Kudos to you all!  Thank you!   This club would not be here without you guys! 

keep on keepin' on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment