Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Apple Pan (LA) - Solo Meeting by kt.


THE APPLE PAN (LAX)
September 13th, 2013 



10801 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064




In Attendance:
just lil old me... kt.
My first sighting of the Diet Coke chalice.

Before I destroyed my burger!  So pretty & compact. 

And now comes the good stuff!

APPLE PAN NOTES:

What did you order?
I ordered a double cheese burger with ketchup, mustard, pickles, lettuce and cheese. I also ordered a side of fries and a diet coke that was served in a paper snow cone cup, placed inside of a chalice.  

How would you describe your burger?
This is the way a burger should taste!  It was served, wrapped up tightly in a paper wrap because it is packed soo full of condiments and crispy lettuce that you need some help keeping your hands clean! 

How delicious was it (1-10)?
9.5

Was there anything memorable about the food and/or place?
This place has been here since the 20s!  They use the same paper cup holders, and it does not look like they have renovated since it was built!  Reminds me a LOT of Carl's Drive In here in Missouri!  We were also celebrating Boo Boo's 30th Birthday!

Roughly how much was your order?
$15 for burger, fries and a diet coke. 

Average service score:  10


I just LOVE these Diet Coke Chalices.

No comments:

Post a Comment